Employment Opportunities (1)
(Currently seeking intern for Winter 2013)
This internship is a wonderful opportunity for college students to learn about the process and procedures of marketing in the non-profit arts sector. The Marketing Intern reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and assists the Florentine Opera administrative staff in a variety of areas.
- Assist with preparation for the 2013-2014 season communications
- Assist with maintaining communications with press and media
- Assist with communications project fulfillment
- Assist in planning and executing special events
- Attend regular departmental meetings
- Candidates should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in Communications, Journalism or Liberal Arts.
- Candidates should be highly motivated and have the ability to work independently.
To apply, email resume and cover letter with the subject line "ATTN: Marketing Internship 2013".