Employment Opportunities (2)
Assistant Stage Managers
The Florentine Opera Company, Milwaukee Wisconsin, seeks AGMA Assistant Stage Managers for the 2014/15 mainstage season; new production of The Flying Dutchman, revival of the two-time Grammy award-winning Elmer Gantry and a new production of Elixir of Love.
Dates of employment: 9/19/14 through 10/26/14; 2/16/15 through 3/15/15; 4/13/15 through 5/10/15.
The qualified individual will read music and manage all aspects of props, or costume/wigs as assigned by the SM. The ASM will produce all necessary prop or costume/wig running sheets for the production crew, contribute relevant information to the daily rehearsal reports and maintain company rehearsal hall, supplies and property. The ideal candidate will run all shows and be responsible for SL or SR as assigned by the SM.
Please submit resume and references to Noele Stollmack, Director of Design and Production, The Florentine Opera Company:
to email, click here
The Florentine Opera Company is an equal opportunity employer.
(Currently seeking intern for winter and Summer 2014)
This internship is a wonderful opportunity for college students to learn about the process and procedures of marketing in the non-profit arts sector. The Marketing Intern reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and assists the Florentine Opera administrative staff in a variety of areas.
- Assist with preparation for the 2014-2015 season communications
- Assist with maintaining communications with press and media
- Assist with communications project fulfillment
- Assist in planning and executing special events
- Attend regular departmental meetings
- Candidates should be pursuing an undergraduate degree in Communications, Journalism or Liberal Arts.
- Candidates should be highly motivated and have the ability to work independently.
To apply, email resume and cover letter with the subject line "ATTN: Marketing Internship 2014".