Wondering what you’ll hear tomorrow evening at our Diamond Concert & Celebration?
You’ll spend the evening, among other things:
- Being seduced by opera’s favorite bad girl and a bullfighting hero.
- Pleading for mercy after a costume ball goes horribly awry.
- Lamenting your eternal, restless journey on the high seas.
- Laughing at the fickleness of womankind.
- Falling in love with a mystical Goddess (but convincing yourself that you’d never let something as trivial as a woman come between you & your fellow fishermen).
- Sacrificing your own happiness for the honor of a virtuous & handsome Spanish soldier.
- Drawing on the power of love to help the object of your affection escape from the Pasha.
- Learning about the acting techniques of the performers of the Comédie-Française.
- Anxiously awaiting the arrival of your lover to your pre-arranged secret tryst.
- Arranging for a Temple Virgin to become your beloved childrens’ new adoptive mother.
(Did we forget to mention that you’ll also be enjoying the incredible vocal range and power of four world-class opera stars and the glorious sound of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra? If this sounds like too much excitement to miss and you still need your tickets, don’t worry: you may purchase them at the Marcus Center Box Office, located at 929 N. Water St, or call 414-273-7206.)