Artist Transport Driver
The Florentine Opera Company seeks a part-time Artist Transport Driver beginning March 4, 2019. The qualified individual will transport visiting artists from their local accommodations to rehearsals and performances from March 4 – March 31, 2019. The qualified individual will need to have unlimited availability during the contract dates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport visiting artists from their local accommodations to rehearsals and performances
- Run errands for production staff as needed
- Transport and set-up keyboard and singers at various community venues (if needed)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Comfortable driving a 12-foot passenger van
- Unlimited availability during the contract dates
- Able to follow directions and think ahead
- Flexibility and good attitude
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and lift 25+ lbs.
- Must be capable of responsible judgment and mature interpersonal relationships
- Must have valid WI driver’s license and clean driving record
- The use of alcohol and narcotics strictly prohibited
Production Stage Manager
Please submit resume and three references to Lisa Hanson, Director of Artistic Administration, Florentine Opera Company, email@example.com.
Compensation and Benefits:
The Florentine offers a weekly stipend and complimentary tickets to the production. The Florentine Opera Company is an equal opportunity employer.