We are currently seeking candidates for 2 positions:
Marketing/Development Internship (2)
(Currently Seeking Intern for Fall 2016)
This internship is a wonderful opportunity for college students to learn about the process and procedures of marketing in the non-profit arts sector. The Marketing Intern reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and assists the Florentine Opera administrative staff in a variety of areas.
- Assist with preparation for 2016 season events and performances
- Assist with maintaining communications with press and media
- Assist with communications project fulfillment
- Assist in planning and executing special events, box office tasks and fulfillment
- Attend regular departmental meetings
- Candidates should be pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree in Communications, Journalism, Non-Profit Management or Liberal Arts
- Candidates should be highly motivated and have the ability to work independently
To apply, email resume and cover letter with the subject line “ATTN: Florentine Opera Internships 2016”.