We are currently seeking candidates for 2 positions:
Assistant Stage Manager
The Florentine Opera Company, Milwaukee Wisconsin, seeks AGMA Assistant Stage Manager for the world premiere and recording of Aldridge and Garfein’s Sister Carrie.
Dates: September 12th – October 9th 2016.
The qualified candidate will have prior professional regional opera experience and a demonstrated musical proficiency. The ASM will produce all necessary prop or costume/wig running sheets for the production crew, contribute relevant information to the daily rehearsal reports and maintain company rehearsal hall, supplies and property. The qualified individual will run all shows and be responsible for SL or SR as assigned by the PSM.
Please submit resume and references to: Noele Stollmack, Director of Design and Production, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Florentine Opera Company®, equal opportunity employer
(Currently Seeking Intern for Winter/Spring 2016)
This internship is a wonderful opportunity for college students to learn about the process and procedures of marketing in the non-profit arts sector. The Marketing Intern reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and assists the Florentine Opera administrative staff in a variety of areas.
- Assist with preparation for 2016 season events and performances
- Assist with maintaining communications with press and media
- Assist with communications project fulfillment
- Assist in planning and executing special events, box office tasks and fulfillment
- Attend regular departmental meetings
- Candidates should be pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree in Communications, Journalism, Non-Profit Management or Liberal Arts
- Candidates should be highly motivated and have the ability to work independently
To apply, email resume and cover letter with the subject line “ATTN: Florentine Opera Internships 2016”.