- Get an entire 2017-2018 Season! We are offering all 4 mainstage shows for the low price of $56 total per student. Must have a .edu email address or valid student ID to take advantage of this offer. Sign up online today.
- Get tickets to the next show: Receive 50% all ticket orders at any price level when you order anytime through the Florentine Opera Box Office. Call 414-291-5700 ext. 224 and ask for the student discount.
- Enjoy last minute savings: Student rush tickets are available for $15 beginning one hour before each performance at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts with valid ID. (Offer subject to availability.)
- *All student offers are available for Homeschool students as well.
- Treat yourself to a night out at the opera! The Florentine Opera offers a 20% discount for Educators when you purchase in advance with a valid school ID (2 ticket limit per ID). For tickets and scheduling information click here
- Enjoy last-minute savings: Educator Rush Tickets are available for $15 beginning one hour before each performance at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts with valid ID. (Offer subject to availability.)
FOR STUDENT GROUPS
“Pay What You Can” Group Tickets
- This season, we will be offering ‘Pay What You Can’student group tickets*. We are thrilled to offer student group tickets at an extremely discounted rate. The regular price per ticket is $30-$130. Please indicate how much your school is able to contribute towards each ticket – either paid by each student or from available school funding. If you are not able to contribute any supporting funds, you can apply for sponsorship for your classroom!
- To apply, email to John Stumpff Education & Community Engagement Manager.