Our Web Site Is Your Speediest Way To Get Tickets
If you love the intimate interaction of song and story, the incomparable depth and range of the human voice, and the sumptuous spectacle that only grand opera can provide, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to attend a Florentine Opera performance.
By Phone or In Person
Florentine Opera Box Office: 414.291.5700 | 930 E. Burleigh St., Lower Level, Milwaukee, WI | Open Mon-Fri 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Handling fee: $4/per transaction)
Marcus Center Box Office: 414.273.7206 |929 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI | Open Mon-Fri 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m., Sat. 12-9 p.m., Sun 12-5 p.m. (Handling fee $4.50/ticket on phone sales. Fee waived in-person)
Visit ticketmaster.com (Ticketmaster charges apply)
2017-18 Mainstage Subscription Options
Choose the package that best fits your calendar & budget!
Quartet – All four Florentine Opera productions from $112 up to $425, save 25%
Trio – Pick any three mainstage Florentine Opera productions from $96 to $360, save 20%
Duet – Pick any two Florentine Opera productions from $72 to $280, save 15%
NEW – get the all-access, Aficionado Pass, and attend all things Florentine with all of our best special perks. Get all four mainstage shows, dinners/lunches, cast parties, Off-Stage events, our @ The Center series, film events, and see it all! Comes with our new Aficionado e-newsletter*.
*Print version available upon request.
Young Professional Pricing – Are 35 or younger? We understand what it’s like when you’re first starting out. Get special pricing when you subscribe to our 84th season and receive a free drink ticket for each performance. Save 35% in tiers 1 and 2 or pay $35 per ticket in tiers 3,4,5, and 6. Sign up online today.
Students Welcome – Save 50% off regular package prices if you are a High School or College student with a valid school ID.
Add-on our @ The Center series for an additional $75 per person.
Student Subscription – NEW!
- Get an entire 2017-2018 Season! We are offering all 4 mainstage shows for the low price of $56 total per student. Must have a .edu email address or valid student ID to take advantage of this offer. Sign up online today.
- Get tickets to the next show: Receive 50% all ticket orders when you order anytime through the Florentine Opera Box Office. Call 414-291-5700 ext. 224 and ask for the student discount. Excludes box seating. Must pick up tickets in will call and show student ID.
- Enjoy last minute savings: Student rush tickets are available for $20 beginning one hour before each performance at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts with valid ID. (Offer subject to availability.)
*All student offers are available for Homeschool students as well!
Group discounts are available for parties of 10 or more.
- Groups of 10-24 receive a 10% discount
- Groups of 25-49 receive a 20% discount
- Groups of 50 or more please call to inquire
For more information or to make reservations contact Grace Felion at (414) 291.5700 ext 224 or email@example.com.
For Student Groups
“Pay What You Can” Group Tickets
- This season, we will be offering ‘Pay What You Can’ student group tickets*. We are thrilled to offer student group tickets at an extremely discounted rate. The regular price per ticket is $30-$130. Please indicate how much your school is able to contribute towards each ticket – either paid by each student or from available school funding. If you are not able to contribute any supporting funds, you can apply for sponsorship for your classroom!
- To apply, email to John Stumpff Education & Community Engagement Manager.
Assistance is available for patrons in wheelchairs, as well as visually and hearing impaired patrons. Call Mark Barnes at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts at 414.273.7121, ext 312.
At the Wayne and Kristine Lueders Florentine Opera Center in Riverwest
Free parking is available on the street and in the small area West of the Opera Center.
At the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Milwaukee
The Marcus Center Parking Structure is located on the NE corner of Water and State Streets. Enter on State Street. This parking facility is directly connected to the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts through an enclosed walkway.
1000 North Water Street Parking is located between Water, State, Highland and Market Streets. Enter on Market Street between Highland and State Streets.
Click here for additional parking information and driving directions.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL