Our Web Site Is Your Speediest Way To Get Tickets
If you love the intimate interaction of song and story, the incomparable depth and range of the human voice, and the sumptuous spectacle that only grand opera can provide, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to attend a Florentine Opera performance.
By Phone or In Person
Florentine Opera Box Office: 414.291.5700 | 930 E. Burleigh St., Lower Level, Milwaukee, WI | Open Mon-Fri 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Handling fee: $4/per transaction)
Marcus Center Box Office: 414.273.7206 |929 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI | Open Mon-Fri 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m., Sat. 12-9 p.m., Sun 12-5 p.m. (Handling fee $4.50/ticket on phone sales. Fee waived in-person)
Visit ticketmaster.com (Ticketmaster charges apply)
2018-2019 Season Subscription Options
Choose the package that best fits your calendar & budget!
Trio – Pick all three mainstage Florentine Opera productions from $84 to $286 and save 30%
Duet – Pick any two mainstage Florentine Opera productions from $60 to $228 and save 25%
Join us for Con Amore, our Baumgartner Studio Artists concert, at a discounted price
Young Professional Pricing – Are 35 or younger? Save 35% in tiers 1 and 2 or pay $35 per ticket in tiers 3,4,5, and 6.
Student Subscriptions – Beat the rush and secure the seats you want! Become a student subscriber and take 50% off regular package prices. Discount available only for high school or college students with a valid school ID.
Add-on our @ The Center series for an additional $88 per person for 4 shows or $126 per person for 6 shows.
- Beat the rush and secure the seats you want! Become a student subscriber and take 50% off regular package prices. Discount available only for high school or college students with a valid school ID.
- Get tickets to the next show: Receive 50% all ticket orders when you order anytime through the Florentine Opera Box Office. Call 414-291-5700 ext. 224 and ask for the student discount. Excludes box seating. Must pick up tickets in will call and show student ID.
- Enjoy last minute savings: Student rush tickets are available for $15 beginning one hour before each performance at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts with valid ID. (Offer subject to availability.)
*All student offers are available for Homeschool students as well
Young Professional Tickets
Patrons 35 or under may purchase 2 tickets for $35 or 35% off. Tickets in tiers 1 and 2 are 35% off and tiers 3, 4, 5, & 6 are $35. Tickets can be purchased online using the code BOHEME or over the phone at the Florentine Opera Box Office. All YP tickets must be picked up at will call.
Group discounts are available for parties of 10 or more.
- Groups of 10-24 receive a 10% discount
- Groups of 25-49 receive a 20% discount
- Groups of 50 or more please call to inquire
For more information or to make reservations contact Box Office Manager, Grace Felion at (414) 291.5700 ext 224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Student Groups
“Pay What You Can” Group Tickets
- This season, we will be offering ‘Pay What You Can’ student group tickets. We are thrilled to offer student group tickets at an extremely discounted rate. The regular price per ticket is $30-$165. Please indicate how much your school is able to contribute towards each ticket – either paid by each student or from available school funding. If you are not able to contribute any supporting funds, you can apply for sponsorship for your classroom!
- To apply, email to John Stumpff Education & Community Engagement Manager.
Assistance is available for patrons in wheelchairs, as well as visually and hearing impaired patrons. Call Mark Barnes at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts at 414.273.7121, ext 312.
At the Wayne and Kristine Lueders Florentine Opera Center in Riverwest
Free parking is available on the street and in the small area west of the Opera Center.
At the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Milwaukee
The Marcus Center Parking Structure is located on the NE corner of Water and State Streets. Enter on State Street. This parking facility is directly connected to the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts through an enclosed walkway.
1000 North Water Street Parking is located between Water, State, Highland and Market Streets. Enter on Market Street between Highland and State Streets.
Click here for additional parking information and driving directions.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL