Special student savings for students of all ages!
- Get an entire 2017-2018 Season! We are offering the 3 remaining mainstage shows starting at the low price of $48 total per student. Must have a .edu email address or valid student ID to take advantage of this offer. Sign up online today.
- Get tickets to the next show: Receive 50% all ticket orders when you order anytime through the Florentine Opera Box Office. Call 414-291-5700 ext. 224 and ask for the student discount. Excludes box seating. Must pick up tickets in will call and show student ID.
- Enjoy last minute savings: Student rush tickets are available for $15 beginning one hour before each performance at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts with valid ID. (Offer subject to availability.)
*All student offers are available for Homeschool students as well!
FOR STUDENT GROUPS
“Pay What You Can” Group Tickets
- This season, we will be offering ‘Pay What You Can’ student group tickets. We are thrilled to offer student group tickets at an extremely discounted rate. The regular price per ticket is $30-$165. Please indicate how much your school is able to contribute towards each ticket – either paid by each student or from available school funding. If you are not able to contribute any supporting funds, you can apply for sponsorship for your classroom!
- To apply, email to John Stumpff Education & Community Engagement Manager.