Your gift keeps us singing
Grand Opera is more than just what happens on the mainstage – support the complete opera experience and help the Florentine enhance the community through:
Opera In Schools. Mainstage Productions. Opera Around Town. The Florentine Opera Studio Artist Program. The Florentine Opera offers the complete opera experience: not only Acts I and II (and sometimes more!) on the mainstage, but through enriching community outreach performances, educational in-school programming, and the Florentine Opera Studio Artists' residency training program. Your tax-deductible donation supports all that we do in our community - from overture to grand finale.
What Can My Gift Do?
- A gift of $25 provides multi-disciplinary teacher guides and materials for one in-school opera program.
- A gift of $50 provides a musical score for a chorus member for one opera production.
- A gift of $150 cover the cost of a chorus member for one performance.
- A gift of $200 provides a wig and make-up demonstration for high school students.
- A gift of $500 provides an outreach performance at a library or community center.
- A gift of $1000 sponsors a Florentine Opera Studio Artist community outreach performance
- A gift of $10,000 would support Albert Herring at a performance sponsor level.
- A gift of $15,000 would support The Marriage of Figaro at a performance sponsor level.
- A gift of $20,000 would underwrite a principal artist for The Marriage of Figaro.
- A gift of $25,000 would support one of our talented young Studio Artists for the entire season!
Please consider making a gift to our annual campaign, and add your voice to our chorus of supporters.
With questions about the Annual Campaign, contact Jill Bruss, Development Manager, at 414-225-1945.
The Florentine Opera appreciates your generous support and is pleased to offer the following cumulative donor benefits:
Benefactor ($150 - $299)
Recognition in performance program books.
Sustainer ($300 - $499)
Invitation to the Annual Meeting and Florentine Opera in-studio events
Leader ($500* - $2,499)
Complimentary Champagne Reception during performance intermission
Overture Circle ($2,500* - $9,999)
Two dress rehearsal passes to each performance
Complimentary libretto in advance of each performance, upon request
Aria Society Sponsor's Circle ($10,000+*)
Information about the wide array of Aria Society benefits (complimentary parking for the FLorentine Opera's Marcus Center performaces and invitations to private events), is available upon request.
* Several benefits listed above havebeen assigned a 'fair market value' under the charitable deduction guidelines of the Internal Revenue Service. Should you elect to accept any benefit, the assessed value will not be tax-deductible. At the $500 level, the value of the benefits is $35; at the $2,500 level, the value is $75, and at the $10,000 level, the value is $165.
Membership levels include total gifts to the Annual Campaign.